News:

New Board:  Forum Support (Below Chandlery). Forum Support to submit any questions.

Main Menu

New Boards Created - Many files uploaded

Started by P69, December 10, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P69

Most of the pages from SailingSeaDragon.com (Garner's former web site) have been turned into PDF files and uploaded to individual posts. There is a new category of boards named "Document Library - Manuals, Specifications, Service Bulletins"

This is a whole section of Boards that contain most of the files from Garner's site.  If anyone has documents or manual or completed modifications, you may post them to these new boards.

The original forum boards are for the Q & A that we've been using this forum for. I created these new Boards to help categorize and keep organized the any documents and manuals that we all deal with, like parts list, engine part lists, individual device manual (i.e. pump manuals, electronic device manuals, etc...).

When you upload, please follow the existing pattern and make the name of the post specific to what you uploaded. If you have different versions of manuals for the same part/device, you may include up to 4 attachments per post.

If I need to add a new Board (i.e. V-drive, Modifications, Pearson-specific, etc...), let me know and I'll add that Board.

SVJourney

Thanks for all the work on that one!  That was a very valuable resource you saved from being lost.
www.GalleyWenchTales.com is our cruising blog.

Rudderly Confused