News:

New Board:  Forum Support (Below Chandlery). Forum Support to submit any questions.

Main Menu

New 367 owner is here

Started by pavel_k, July 25, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pavel_k

Hi folks,

My name is Pavel and I'm happy owner of 367 hull #35, bought last December, had some cruising across Sea of Cortez, now she's on the hard in La Paz, going go get back to her end of October.

Cheers everyone!

Dale Tanski

Welcome aboard.  You will not be disappointed.
Dale Tanski
Maruska
Hull 40
Ketch
"Maruska"
Pearson 365 Cutter Ketch
1976 Hull #40
Buffalo, N.Y.

SVTheEdge

Is the the old boat of the you tube channel people Adventure Adrift? 
Pate B.
1979, 365 ,Hull #244, Sloop
S/V "The Edge"
South Port, NC

Sandy

theyre Hillary and Ty so I doubt it

nonetheless welcome Pavel

SVTheEdge

I think Hillary and Ty bought another larger boat, but then regreted the purchase.  They still have the Pearson. 
Pate B.
1979, 365 ,Hull #244, Sloop
S/V "The Edge"
South Port, NC

Sandy

yes thats the case, but it sounded like they were interested in trading the new purchase off.

I had a brief conversation with them over problems with a Pearson of this vintage, specifically engine access.
And I put forward a few ways of dealing with it, specifically
as was done in later 36' models with no V drive and engine under the galley, which is a ton of work but gives a stack of useful storage aft.
And my own invention of shortening the V drive shaft 18" with an engine cover that incorporates the stair, which allows you to get all around the engine

pavel_k

Quote from: SVTheEdge on October 28, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
Is the the old boat of the you tube channel people Adventure Adrift?

As mentioned above, those are different folks, but they also have 367.

Engine access is pain, however, I everything works fine so far, I was even able to do some work on the engine while on anchor (cleaned up heat exchanger).